Treeno Document Management has all the features and functions of an enterprise class electronic document management system without the high cost.
Treeno Workflow Management System lets you streamline your repetitive business processes.
Treeno Workflow Automation solutions eliminate repetitive tasks that often involve time-consuming bottlenecks and paper shuffling. With Treeno’s electronic workflow management tools, you automate each step in your organization’s business processes. As documents and files enter a workflow, they are securely routed to the right people at the right time.
Powerful reporting capabilities allow you to monitor and track a document’s progress and anticipate any performance issues before they occur. Your departments are free to handle more productive tasks.
Workflow Automation Process
1. Green & Co. issues a PO to Orange Equipment, Inc. for equipment and uploads and files a copy in Treeno.
2. The equipment is received by Green & Co.’s Receiving Dept. who scans and uploads the Proof of Delivery paper documents.
3. Orange Equipment, Inc. sends the invoice to Green & Co. Green & Company Accounts Payable receives the invoice by email, fax or mail. They upload and file the invoice linking it with the original PO. The Treeno Invoice Approval Workflow is automatically triggered.
4. Green & Company Accounts Payable clicks the Treeno Index button. The image of the invoice is now permanently linked to the vendor screen.
5. In the future when there is a question concerning the invoice the Vendor screen is opened and one click of the Treeno Search button retrieves the invoice.
Treeno Workflow Automation solutions include:
- Easy graphical workflow configuration
- Tracking of workflow items as they move through the system
- Automatic notifications
- Secure collaboration as documents are routed from one user to another
- Ability to prioritize work items
- Workflow management reports to identify performance bottlenecks
- External triggers from any back office business application
- Web Services interface
The bottom line:
Treeno Workflow Automation solutions can reduce costs and time associated with repetitive labor-intensive processes by up to 50%.
“The true power of the Treeno system is its ability to centralize all of our most critical documents within a
single, secure, easy-to access repository. Since we deployed Treeno EDM, we’ve reduced our annual document retrieval and filing time by over twenty-four hundred person hours which represents a $3,000 to $5,000 per month cost savings. This new found time is spent servicing our valued customers.”