Increase productivity and improve customer service with Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions
Educational institutions are increasing productivity and improving service with Treeno Document Imaging and Electronic Document Management Solutions
Public and private schools of all sizes struggle with managing, securing and accessing business documentation related to students, financials, and employees. Treeno’s Electronic Document Management (EDM) can help your school enhance security while lowering your operation expenses by enabling authorized users access to student and employee files instantly.
The typical school handles tens of thousands of documents each year including human resource forms, student records, transcripts, student Individualized Education Plans IEP’s, Student portfolio samples, performance reviews, teacher certifications, state education standards compliance documents and curriculum records. The volumes of the files and the security demands place tremendous strain on office staff members responsible for filing, storing and retrieving these documents. Today, the majority of this information is handled through inefficient, manual processes due to the notion that an automated institution wide system is costly, disruptive to existing workflow processes, and difficult to use. Treeno EDM is a cost effective documentation management solution that has an immediate return on investment. Saving you and your staff time and money.
Educational institutions rely on Treeno’s EDM to:
- Integrate with existing business applications for one-click automated filing, search and retrieval
- Automate document workflow automation (DWA) tracking and accountability for improved internal productivity
- Simplify access to student and business documents by providing authorized users secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Eliminate storage and courier costs by scanning and electronically routing information
- Simplify and reduce operational expenses associated with third party audits
- Streamline and automate document retention and destruction processes with custom business rules
- Automate and track grant writing processes, improving your ability to meet deadlines and secure funding
- Reduce paper, paper storage, photocopying, and faxing costs
- Improve your ability to manage contracts and budget revisions with Treeno’s version control and automated records management
- Improve customer service across all departments including enrollment services
- Improve student quality through faster and more accurate application response and approval
Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions for Educational Institutions
The Treeno EMD system seamlessly integrates with many education applications such as Skyward, Power School, BlackBaud’s Financial Edge, BlackBaud’s Razor Edge and Budget Sense. With just a single click, you can retrieve filed documents and automatically file, name and link documents to student, human resources and financial records within your student information, IEP, Financial and Human Resource management application.
Let Treeno manage your student portfolios. Tracking, storing and accessing student portfolios can be a challenge. Treeno provides centralized student portfolio management. Treeno supports all file types in a single student electronic folder. The Treeno Student Portfolio folder can include but not be limited to scanned in paper files, Word, Excel, Power Point, voice files, wave files and email correspondence.
Managing the application distribution, review and enrollment process can be a nightmare for any private or semi private school. The challenge for most staff and faculty is the distribution of the application to faculty for review and comment and then the collection of all the feedback for each application. Often times administration copies the application and distributes the application to the review team for comment. Once the feedback is received, it is a challenge to merge the comments on the specific application. With our document imaging solutions, administration can forward the file to all staff in seconds, notes are associated to the application and administration will be notified when all comments have been received. With Treeno reports, management can track and manage the incomplete files. No more paper reproduction, distribution, and chasing paper. Automate and manage the application, the people and the process.
Have you ever been challenged by having to browse through boxes and filing cabinets to retrieve a single transcript? By scanning transcripts into our document imaging solutions system, transcripts can be retrieved in seconds. Files can be reproduced to the same quality of the file upon its input. With our document imaging solutions, you do not have to worry about the file yellowing over the years; clarity of the file will be maintained. Let Treeno secure your transcripts and mitigate your risk of lost files as well as loss to possible natural disasters.
Let Treeno DMS store your documents in a secure unalterable format. Treeno’s detailed audit, reports on user access, date and time, what the authorized users touched and what they did. Treeno allows authorized users to be notified when it is their turn to review or approve financials in a secure audited method.
Managing and renegotiating vendor contracts can be a time consuming, daunting task. Let Treeno EDM help you manage the renewal process. Leverage Treeno tools to report on contract expiration, renewal, and renegotiation time lines. With Treeno’s versioning capability, you can track changes to a contract, including who made each modification and when.
Treeno EDM solutions assists banking institutions with a variety of compliance initiatives, including:
- Security Exchange Commission (SEC)Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Integrate with existing business applications for one-click automated filing, search and retrieval.
- Automate document workflow automation (DWA) tracking and accountability for improved internal productivity and customer service.
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere.
“Treeno has the ability to offer solutions and are willing to modify the system.
The tool supports what you do versus you doing what the tool makes you do.
The value is in the technology plus the added business advisory. It is a real
relationship. We aren’t just a number.”