Increase productivity and improve customer service with Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions
Leasing companies are increasing productivity and improving customer service with Treeno Workflow Management and Electronic Document Management Solutions
Leasing companies of all sizes often struggle with real-time access to client documentation. Treeno Electronic Document Management (EDM) can help your organization provide high-quality customer services while lowering your operation expenses by enabling authorized users to access client support materials instantly regardless of department or location.
The typical leasing company handles hundreds of thousands of documents and images each year requiring the allocation of physical space to store client applications, credit documentation, financial statements, lease agreements and correspondence. The majority of this information is handled through manual processes that often require moving paper documents from branch locations to the main office and copying documents multiple times at multiple locations. Duplication, storage and access contribute to the high costs of client information management.
Leasing Companies Rely on Treeno EDM to:
- Integrate integration with existing business applications for one click automated filing, search and retrieval
- Automate document workflow automation (DWA) tracking and accountability for improved internal productivity and customer service
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Eliminate the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to client support files from any location through a secure audited viewer
- Eliminate storage and courier costs by scanning and electronically routing client information
- Decrease processing time and costs and enhance customers’ experience
- Simplify and reduce operation expenses associated with third party audits
- Streamline and automate document retention and destruction processes with custom business rules
- Track missing files through Treeno compliance reports and reduce risk and exposure
Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions for Lease Companies
Once the lease has been approved by the leasing agent, you can use Treeno’s barcode recognition to automatically print a barcode on the electronic closing documents before they are printed. When the client signs the printed documents, you can then scan, fax, or e-mail them and they will be automatically added to the matching lease file in the Treeno system.
- Security Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
“Treeno has the ability to offer solutions and are willing to modify the system.
The tool supports what you do versus you doing what the tool makes you do.
The value is in the technology plus the added business advisory. It is a real
relationship. We aren’t just a number.”