Organizations around the world are increasing productivity and
improving customer service with Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions
Transportation and logistics companies are improving customer service with Treeno Workflow Management and Electronic Document Management Solutions
Transportation and Logistic companies run on fuel and paper. Every shipment is accompanied by bill of lading, proof of deliveries, invoices, air waybills, air cargo manifests, freight bills and other required documentation. Companies of all sizes often struggle with real-time access to client documentation. Treeno Electronic Document Management (EDM) can help your organization provide high-quality customer services while lowering your operational expenses by enabling authorized users to access client support materials instantly regardless of department or location.
The typical transportation and logistics company handles hundreds of thousands of documents and images each year requiring the allocation of physical space to store the physical files. Transportation departments must be ready to supply record of shipping/warehouse receipts, bill of lading, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), driver’s logs, copies of Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL), reports, emails, and more. The majority of this information is handled through manual processes that often require moving paper documents from remote locations to the main office and copying documents multiple times at multiple locations. Duplication, storage and access contribute to the high costs of information & workflow management.
Transportation and Logistics Companies Rely on Treeno EDM to:
- Automate document workflow automation (DWA) tracking and accountability for improved internal productivity and customer service
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Eliminate the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to client support files from any location through a secure audited viewer
- Eliminate storage and courier costs by scanning and electronically routing client information
- Decrease processing time and costs and enhance customers’ experience
- Simplify and reduce operational expenses associated with third-party audits
- Streamline and automate document retention and destruction processes with custom business rules
Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions for Transportation and Logistic Companies
The Treeno EDM solution seamlessly integrates with your client and vendor portals and allows users with appropriate permissions to access financial documents in an authenticated and secure environment. Treeno also provides a publishing portal to allow selected documents to be securely viewed by an external party. Access to the Treeno publishing portal is audited and tracked via the Treeno audit table.
Treeno EDM helps transportation and logistics companies manage all their clients’ business documents. Treeno eliminates the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to client support files from any location through a secure audited viewer.
Managing the quantity of client and business documents is challenging enough without adding the laborious task of managing the document retention policies specific to each document type. You can simplify retention and purging processes using business rules defined by your organization. Rules can be as simple as, “If document exceeds seven years past date scanned, purge automatically,” or as complex as, “Based on the document type, Status field, and Time Beyond Date field, notify authorized user to view prior to purge.” Mitigate your risk by establishing your retention policy and automating the process.
Treeno EDM solutions assist transportation and logistics companies with a variety of compliance initiatives, including:
- Security Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
“Treeno has the ability to offer solutions and are willing to modify the system.
The tool supports what you do versus you doing what the tool makes you do.
The value is in the technology plus the added business advisory. It is a real
relationship. We aren’t just a number.”