We are committed to providing you with premier services
and support programs that exceed industry best practices
Certified Public Accountants
Certified Public Accountants are increasing productivity and improving customer service with Treeno Electronic Document Solutions
Treeno’s electronic document management system can help your organization provide high-quality customer service while lowering operation expenses by giving authorized users instant access to customer support materials.
The typical certified public accountant (CPA) handles tens of thousands of documents each year and requires significant physical space to store customer financial investment statements, bank statements, payroll documents, working papers, applications, tax returns, billing documents, and correspondence. Using Treeno’s Document Workflow Automation (DWA), CPAs can streamline their high-volume approval and document processes and gain real-time visibility into workflow and processing time.
CPA Organizations Rely on Treeno EDMS to:
- Integrate with existing business applications for one-click automated filing, search, and retrieval
- Automate document workflow automation (DWA) tracking and accountability for improved internal productivity and customer service
- Simplify access to documents by providing secure mobile access to information anytime, anywhere
- Eliminate the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to client support files from any location through a secure audited viewer
- Eliminate storage and courier costs by scanning and electronic routing of client information
- Decrease costs and processing time and enhance customers’ experience
- Simplify and reduce operation expenses associated with third party audits
- Streamline and automate document retention and destruction processes with custom business rules
- Track missing files through Treeno compliance reports and reduce risk and exposure
Treeno Electronic Document Management Solutions for Certified Public Accountants
The Treeno Electronic Document Management (EDM) solution seamlessly integrates with tax programs and financial applications like UltraTax CS, ProSystem fx Tax, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage ERP MAS 500, Black Baud Financial Edge, Unifund Budget Sense, and Intuits QuickBooks. With just a single click, you can retrieve filed documents as well as automatically file, name, and link documents to client and financial transactions. Integration automates the filing and retrieval processes, saving accountants time and money.
The Treeno Electronic Document Management system seamlessly integrates with your client and vendor portals and allows users with the appropriate permissions to access financial documents in an authenticated and secure environment. Treeno also provides a Treeno publishing portal to allow selected documents to be securely viewed by an external party. Access to the Treeno publishing portal is audited and tracked via the Treeno audit table.
Treeno EDM helps banks manage all their clients’ business documents, including signature cards, enrollment forms, loan files, credit collections of the loan files, wealth management documents, insurance files, and correspondence. Treeno eliminates the need for document duplication by providing authorized users with access to client support files from any location through a secure audited viewer.
Treeno EDM allows you to manage client accounting transactions remotely and securely. Both the bookkeeping organization and the client can have secure access to financial documents at the same time. With Treeno’s remote scanning and detailed audit trails, there is no longer a need to physically move paper. Documents can be routed immediately, reducing distribution costs and processing times.
Managing and renegotiating vendor contracts can be a time consuming, daunting task. Let Treeno EDM help you manage the renewal process. Leverage Treeno tools to report on contract expiration, renewal, and renegotiation time lines. With Treeno’s versioning capability, you can track changes to a contract, including who made each modification and when.
Managing the quantity of client and business documents is challenging enough without adding the laborious task of managing the document retention policies specific to each document type. You can simplify retention and purging processes using business rules defined by your organization. Rules can be as simple as, “If document exceeds seven years past date scanned, purge automatically,” or as complex as, “Based on the document type, Status field, and Time Beyond Date field, notify authorized user to view prior to purge.” Mitigate your risk by establishing your retention policy and automating the process.
The Treeno Document Server Software assists CPA’s with a variety of compliance initiatives including:
- Security Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)