View the recent Treeno Software and Scantek Webinar where we discuss how Pennsylvania’s Municipal Records policy changes will allow you to reduce costs of operation while protecting your documents from risk of loss or degradation.
Key Points Discussed on the Webinar
Converting your paper records to searchable digital images that are housed in a secure cloud-based repository will:
- Provide easy access to files from your computer (never have to leave your desk)
- Enable you to quickly email files to the requestor in seconds
- Eliminate the need for refiling
- Prevent files from being lost or misplaced
- Enhance your constituent’s experience by providing real-time support
- Reduce foot traffic into your office
- Digital migration Best Practices
Scantek can help you migrate from paper to a digital environment. As a leading provider of imaging, consulting and Document Management solutions, Scantek was recently awarded COSTARS Contract 009-062 to provide scanning and document management services to government entities.
Scantek has been serving customers for over 50 years migrating from paper, to film/fiche, and now digital images. We maintain a 30,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art compliant production facility in Willow Grove PA, providing back file and day-forward conversion services to clients throughout the region. Through our long-time partnership with Treeno document management software, we offer a central secure cloud-based repository for all your digital records.